NSK z969 Bearing
Thrust Ball Bearing
Thrust ball bearings are classified into those with flat seats or aligning seats depending on the shape of the outer ring seat (housing washer). They can sustain axial loads but no radial loads. For Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings, pressed steel cages and machined brass cages are usually used The cages in Double- Direction Thrust Ball Bearings are the same as those in Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings of the same diameter series.
.Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both designs are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers..High quality steel-ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.Advanced Grease Technology — NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.High Grade Balls — Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING 51326 M Thrust Ball Bearing
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING 51324 M P/6 Thrust Ball Bearing
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING 51324 Thrust Ball Bearing
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING 51322 F Thrust Ball Bearing
- 2 Bolt Pillow Block;
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING 51320 P/5 Thrust Ball Bearing
- 2 Inch | 50.8 Millim
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING 51320 M P/5 Thrust Ball Bearing
- Spherical Plain Bear
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING 51320 M Thrust Ball Bearing
- PT INTERNATIONAL